This page contains all local scholarships available to students who reside in Hasbrouck Heights. Detailed instructions on how to complete scholarship applications, along with deadlines, can be found below. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your school counselor via email.
HASBROUCK HEIGHTS LOCAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Deadline: Monday, March 21st, 2022
(no late applications will be accepted)
- Find the list of Hasbrouck Heights local scholarships below.
- Review the list of available local scholarships and read the application criteria.
- Apply to ALL local scholarships for which you are eligible:
- Fill out applications completely and thoroughly.
- All essays must be typed (no handwritten essays will be accepted).
- Contact your School Counselor (in person or via email) by Monday, March 7th if you need your GPA and/or copy of your transcript.
- If a scholarship requires a letter of recommendation, you MUST attach a post-it note to the specific application indicating which (teacher) recommendation letter you would like your counselor to attach that we have on file.
- Instead of stapling papers together, please use a paperclip for each application.
- Submit all completed applications (with supplemental materials) to your School Counselor in the guidance suite (or if unavailable, please give to Mrs. Klenk in the main office) no later than Monday, March 21st, 2022. No late applications will be accepted.
For additional questions contact:
Mrs. Ashley Calligy, HHHS School Counselor (Last Names O-Z)