- Self-Assessments - AchieveWORKS assessments by Human eSources support a personalized learning approach, helping students understand their personality type, learning styles, and unique intelligences. Together, the assessments provide a comprehensive profile of students' strengths and personal attributes that gives students the tools they need to take charge of their own learning.
- Do What You Are® focuses on personality type, which is really about behavior and personal values.
- The Learning Style Inventory provides insight on environments and situations where students are most productive and receptive to learning.
- MI AdvantageTM digs deeply into cognitive patterns that reveal a student’s inclination for certain skills and knowledge.
- Career Assessment - Career Key is an online career assessment for middle and high school students based on Holland’s highly respected and research-based interest codes. Career Key's scientific matching system enables students to identify careers and college majors that match their interests, traits, skills and abilities.
- Career Cluster Finder – This online questionnaire helps students discover career clusters that are most interesting to them.
- Career Interest Profiler – This profiler uses Holland’s Code (Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, and Conventional) to match careers to students’ interests. Students can view matching occupations, explore possible majors and colleges.
- Career Videos - Roadtrip Nation has 3,500+ video interviews chronicling the diverse personal stories of leaders who have turned their interests into their life’s work.
New Jersey School Counselor Association - NJSCA Career Exploration and Post-Secondary Planning
The New Jersey School Counselor Association has put together an array of great resources on this page including "What can I do with a major in...?" Click on the link and explore!