DELAYED OPENING PROCEDURES
• Administrative and secretarial staff reports at 9:00 am
• Teaching staff reports at 9:55 am
• Students report at 10:00 am and receive a 1 hour lunch period.
• The superintendent of schools will start the automated phone system (It is extremely important that your contact information is up to date).
• Information is also posted on the district web site.
• The following news outlets are notified-WOR, WCBS, WINS, NJ12, Ch. 2, 4, 5 & 7
• Before school programs are cancelled (KEYS, Extra Help, etc.)
HIGH SCHOOL and MIDDLE SCHOOL
Click here to view the High School PARCC Presentation- or -Here to view the Middle School PARCC Presentation- or -Here to view the Elementary Schools PARCC Presentation
2015-16 Kindergarten Registration is currently being held in the Board of Education Office at 379 Boulevard from 8:30 am - 11:00 am. See the attached link for registration letter and forms.
(Click here to download the forms)
of new students entering grades K-5 takes place Monday through Friday at the Board of Education Office,
379 Boulevard from:
8:30 – 11:30
Forms (grades 3, 6, 9)
HIB Contact: C. Cassidy 201-338-8815