Below are the pathways to graduation for our 2020 graduates. This has been submitted to NJ SMART.
1. There were 141 students who graduated from HHHS in June of 2020
2. There were 77 students in ELA and 79 students in Math who graduated under the substitute competency test process inclusive of SAT, PSAT, ASVAB, ACCUPLACER, WRITEPLACER
3. There were 0 students who graduated under the portfolio appeals process
4. 13 students received State-endorsed high school diplomas as a result of meeting any alternative requirements for graduation as specified in their IEP
5. 0 students were denied graduation from grade 12
6. 0 students were denied graduation because of failure to pass the high school end of course PARCC, substitute competency test, or portfolio appeals process.